Saturday, July 4, 2009

Your Errant Viewer Returns

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a happy Independence Day; take time this weekend to relax with family and friends, but remember the document that started it all. Be sure to re-read the Declaration.

Next, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for not updating this blog more frequently. I intended to use this blog to post reviews I'd written for my college paper, The Cento; however, after two reviews, they stopped asking for my pieces and I stopped writing them. Recent films I've seen, though, have inspired me to pick up the pieces and start anew. Be prepared to see some new reviews come out soon. Your feedback and support are appreciated.

Again, have a nice weekend, and I'll see you in Movieland.

Your Errant Viewer


No comments:

Post a Comment